Embed your Twitter widget onto your Quality Training Portal training pages! If you use Twitter, then you can add your live feed to the training pages of the QTP. This will help increase SEO (search engine optimisation) and potentially drive traffic to your training pages. It could also help to increase followers and social media activity for your business.
To embed your widget, all you need to know is your Twitter ‘handle’ (e.g. @…..) and your Data Widget ID (this is an account-specific number).
In case you are unsure how to embed your Twitter widget we written a quick handy guide:
- Access your Twitter account. Once logged in, access your settings by clicking the “cog” in the top right corner and select Settings
- In the left hand navigation bar, select Widgets
- If you have no existing widgets, select Create New. If you do, select Edit
- Configure your widget as required and select Create Widget
- From the HTML box, locate and copy the numeric which is inside speech marks and in the text follows immediately after data-widget-id=
- Log in to QTP on Detail page
- At the bottom of the page, under Twitter Details, enter Twitter Username (or Handle) and paste the previously copied number into data-widget-id
- Click Submit
- Your changes will be sent to the Administration Manager for approval. Once approved, your Twitter Widget will be visible underneath your company information on the front of the site