SkillsActive now has six professional registers across our footprint of sectors, all having Active Leisure, Learning and Well-being in common:
- The Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs)
- The Register of Aquatic Professionals (RAPs)
- The Register of Playwork Professionals
- The Register of Children’s Activity Professionals (Capre)
- The Register of Beauty Professionals
- The Register of Personal Development Practitioners in Sport (RPDPS)
Transferable skills are really important and in order to facilitate movement around our sectors, we are welcoming Endorsed Providers to promote any of their training across suitable registers*.
You can do this by reloading your training onto the Quality Training Portal, selecting each time the register you think your training is appropriate for.
Not only will it be of benefit to those register members to be able to tap into training across all our sectors, but it will open up new markets for our providers.
So if you think your fitness training is suitable for RPDPS or RAPs, or your playwork training is suitable for Capre, log into the QTP and upload it again now!
*Dependant on your endorsement product