Become a Lead Provider today and we can match you with new learners!
Lead Provider status is for Endorsed Providers who can show that they can fulfill learners’ needs, and benefit from the following.
- Priority listing on the Quality Training Portal
- Preferred supplier status on national and regional programmes (subject to availability)
- Access to external funding opportunities and inclusion in new funding bids (subject to availability)
- Opportunity for collaborative working with other Lead Providers
- Use of the SkillsActive, Lead Provider, CPD and professional register logos, as well as any other relevant partner logos, on your training and marketing materials
By becoming a Lead Provider, you will also have the opportunity to become a Test Centre, in order to provide a formal route for learners from abroad or higher education to join REPs through an Accreditation of Prior Learning.
The Register of Exercise Professionals Test Centre website page currently receives on average 780 unique user visits per month, and last month saw the following enquiries:
- 518 users Level 3 Personal Trainer (£500)*
- 111 users Level 2 Gym Instructor (£200)*
- 107 users Level 2 Exercise to Music (£200)*
- 36 users Level 3 Pilates (£200)*
- 13 users Level 2 Aqua (£200)*
*Price per assessment per candidate
We put these enquiries in touch directly with an appropriate Lead Provider that can fulfil that need.
If you would like to sign up to become a Lead Provider and Test Centre for £750+VAT and receive direct learner leads from SkillsActive, please contact Emily Keenan at firstname.lastname@example.org.