We are delighted at SkillsActive to now be partnering with Habia to deliver endorsement to the Hair and Beauty industry, and welcome all current Habia Endorsed Providers.
There are many new benefits to your endorsement, which you will be able to take advantage of NOW!
- SkillsActive and Habia endorsement logos showing that you have been approved by your sector skills council
- Access to the Quality Training Portal (QTP) to promote your organisation, CPD training and/or QCF qualifications, potentially bringing you new learners from across the whole of the Active Leisure, Learning and Well-being sector
- CPD points for your training and/or qualifications, giving extra value to members of the Register of Beauty Professionals
- Free membership of ActiveAdvantage, bringing you savings across key areas of business such as marketing, design, telecoms and payment processing at no cost to you
- The opportunity to upload your CPD training to Springboard to be available online, or to increase your training portfolio by downloading existing online training to your own website
- A quarterly endorsement newsletter keeping you up to date with news, events and policy
You can get your new endorsement and CPD point logos by registering on the QTP and uploading your endorsed training and qualifications:
Our endorsement options
All endorsements last for one year unless otherwise specified.
If you are currently a Habia Member School, you will be endorsed via QCF Verification and become an Endorsed Provider:
- QCF Verification Unlimited – this allows you to list as many qualifications as you wish on the QTP, as long as they fit our subject categories and are on the QCF. Qualifications can include generic titles such as first aid, PTTLS, management etc. With this option you can also add dates and venues for no extra charge.
- QCF Verification 3 – this allows you to list up to three qualifications on the QTP, as long as they fit our subject categories and are on the QCF. Qualifications can include generic titles such as first aid, PTTLS, management etc. To add dates and venues costs £10+VAT per programme.
- QCF Verification 1 – this allows you to list one qualification on the QTP, as long as it fits our subject categories and is on the QCF. Qualifications can include generic titles such as first aid, PTTLS, management etc. To add dates and venues costs £10+VAT per programme.
NB: evidence of AO permission to deliver any qualifications that you list on the Quality Training Portal is required before the details can go live on the site.
If you are currently Habia endorsed as CPD, your new endorsement will be either Single or Multiple Endorsement and you will be an Endorsed Provider.
Single Endorsement is available in the following categories:
- Course (8-16 CPD points per programme)
A programme of learning that must be a minimum of eight learning hours; be part-mapped to the relevant National Occupational Standards (NOS), and have a summative or continuous assessment (theory and/or practical).
- Workshop (4-6 CPD points per programme)
A programme of training that must be a minimum of four learning hours, with no requirement for mandatory assessment or mapping to NOS.
- Other (1-3 CPD points per programme)
An endorsement category for any form of training of at least one learning hour which develops a learner’s knowledge and skills but doesn’t come under the Course or a Workshop categories i.e. conferences, seminars, podcasts and articles.
Multiple Endorsement lasts for two years and requires just one Course submission. Following approval, all other endorsements can be submitted via the QTP without any additional evidence being required. Quality is maintained via an external quality assurance visit and desk-based sampling during your endorsement period.
Centre of Expertise
Centres of Expertise is a national network of training providers delivering high quality programmes and recognises providers that are delivering the very highest level of learning and addressing employer demand in the hair and beauty sector. You can apply to become a Habia Centre of Expertise once you have successfully gained endorsement.
As Centre of Expertise, you will gain additional benefits by becoming a Lead Provider at no extra cost – simply contact our Partnerships Manager Joanna Kirk at email@example.com to be guided through the process if you are already a Centre of Expertise or visit the website for moe information.
Click here for further details of all these options.
Your next renewal
When your current endorsement is due for renewal, you will need to complete the SkillsActive online renewal form which will reflect the following renewal prices:
- QCF Verification 1: £150+VAT – enables you to promote one specified qualification on the QTP
- QCF Verification 3: £300+VAT – enables you to promote three specified qualifications on the QTP
- QCF Verification Unlimited: £500+VAT – enables you to promote as many relevant qualifications as you deliver on the QTP
- Single Course Endorsement: £250+VAT* – enables you to promote your Course on the QTP
- Single Workshop Endorsement: £180+VAT* – enables you to promote your Workshop on the QTP
- Single Other Endorsement: £160+VAT* – enables you to promote your Other training on the QTP
- Multiple Endorsement: £1355+VAT – enables you to promote all your endorsed CPD and any relevant QCF qualifications on the QTP. Multiple Endorsement runs for two years compared to one year for all other endorsements.
* Single Endorsement costs are discounted at renewal.